[Users] FISL14 Conference Report - oVirt and Cloud EcoSystem

Douglas Schilling Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 04:54:05 UTC 2013

On 07/10/2013 04:26 AM, Doron Fediuck wrote:

> [...]

:)

> Any feedbacks you got so far?

Well, I think we have increased the project visibility.
Last year (our first participation in FISL) we were a small group in a
booth distributing stickers and without any talks at main conference
program because they were not approved. This year, besides an improved
booth we had a bigger group (around 20 people RedHat + Community) and
many keynotes in the main FISL program, including making oVirt work with
others open source projects such as Spacewalk and Gluster.

Besides the growth mentioned above, it's also important to mention
that we heard from some visitors we met last year that oVirt is
already running on their companies and at least 2 colleges sharing that
they will implement oVirt as solution.

For me that's the biggest feedback.

--
Cheers