[Users] Linkedin oVirt company profile

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 12:42:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

Kiril to begin with - I would be happy to be added as a co-maintainer. I
see that Ohad is also maintaining (is that right? It's hard to tell with
LinkedIn).

I'm interested to see that it's a company, rather than a "Group" which I
think might have been better suited - Kiril, that's what I thought you
were going to create. The problem with companies is that only people
with email addresses matching ovirt.org can be maintainers.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 07/07/2013 04:02 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:
> +1..
>
> great, i'm following it.
> who's maintaining it now? (i.e adding news/events on future workshops and such)

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13