[Users] Promiscuous mode in ovirt 3.2

Noam Slomianko nslomian at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 08:05:38 UTC 2013

If by nested VM you mean a VM within a VM you should download the mac spoofing hook on the host "yum install vdsm-hook-macspoof.noarch"

Now unrelated to that issue, If you seek to create communication channel between the host and a VM you should assign the host an IP on the bridge and send the data from the VM to that IP. It is unrelated to promiscuous mode.