[Users] Is favicon missing?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 19:52:42 UTC 2013

I've just compiled/"installed" (in development environment [1]) the latest
ovirt code and the ovirt favicon is there (see attached).

As I also mentioned on this list before [2], ovirt-3.2 doesn't have the ovirt
favicon, but latest code / to-be-released-ovirt-3.3 will have it.

Have you compiled latest code from the ovirt-engine gerrit code repo?
(ovirt favicon is in the repo since January 21, 2013 [3])
Which browser are you using?
Have you followed instructions in [1] in the "RPM packaging" section in order to
create the latest-ovirt-code RPM?

----
Thanks,
Einav