[Users] Problem Creating "oVirt Engine"

Richie@HIP richiepiovanetti at healthcareinfopartners.com
Wed Jul 24 19:16:23 UTC 2013

I tried logging into Jboss with "http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/" and "http://localhost:8080/web-console/".  With both URL's I get "Unable to connect -  Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8080"

How else can I try to see if my problem could be that JBoss is not leading…?

José E ("Richie") Piovanetti, MD, MS
M: 787-615-4884 | richiepiovanetti at healthcareinfopartners.com