[Users] 3.3 Test Day

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 15:40:19 UTC 2013

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the test day yesterday.
great activity on irc and good/bad news of 80 bugs opened...

now to the hard work of deciding which should block the version, which
can wait to patch versions, etc.

I'm looking forward to hearing more feedback on impressions and
suggestion on how to improve things for the next test day.

(I'm aware multiple testers from same site would have benefited from a
local mirror for example)

by a clear margin, the top 3 bug reporters

Alissa Bonas    15
Assaf Muller    14
Mike Kolesni    13

most active on irc:
mburns
alonbl
yamakasy
ecohen
fkobzik
mskrivanek
jhernand1
sbonazzo
ewoud
outi
maciek__
rydekull
leon80
andrewklau
jbrooks

Again - thank you everyone who participated, 3.3 looks like a very
interesting version with many exciting and long awaited features.

Thanks,
    Itamar