[Users] oVirt 3.2 - Migration failed due to error: migrateerr

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 15:54:40 UTC 2013

When I try to migrate a VM, any VM, between my two hosts, I receive an error that says Migration failed due to error: migrateerr. Looking in the log I don't see any thing that jumps out other than the final message

VDSGenericException: VDSErrorException: Failed to MigrateStatusVDS, error = Fatal error during migration

Ovirt-engine is version 3.2.2-1.1.fc18.noarch, firewalld is disabled, and selinux is permissive.

ovirt-node version is 2.6.1 on both hosts.

Any suggestions would be welcome!