[Users] tech talk on KVM and oVirt !!

Udayendu Kar ukar at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 15:57:43 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Recently I got an golden opportunity to promote KVM and oVirt in an Engineering College. Here I took few talks and hands-on for the pre-final year and final year students based on KVM and oVirt. The whole event is documented here with few pics from the event.

http://udayendu.livejournal.com/671.html

After the presentation and hands-on, I have configured a test DC on oVirt for the use of the college [Comp.Sc & Engg dept.] and I believe this will help us to get some more contributors and uses in future.

I am very happy to share this with you all. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions if any.

Thanks !

Best Regards,
Udayendu Kar