[Users] Problem Creating "oVirt Engine"

Richie@HIP richiepiovanetti at healthcareinfopartners.com
Fri Jul 26 03:22:35 UTC 2013

Did what you said; removed existing installation and reinstalled oVirtEngine.  Below is the output in the terminal:

I DID NOT change the defaults of the installation defaults related to "overriding current https configuration", and as weeks before, the installation hangs with an error when restarting the "httpd service".  I include the terminal output and engine-setup log file for you to see.

I'll redo the removal and installation, this time process but next time "NOT overriding https configuration".  Wait for a follow up email with these results.