[Users] Problem Creating "oVirt Engine"

Richie@HIP richiepiovanetti at healthcareinfopartners.com
Fri Jul 26 03:45:28 UTC 2013

Herein the terminal output after removing oVirtEngine and reinstalling; BU this time NOT overriding the https configuration.

Again, I was able to open the oVirt Engine "Welcome to Open Virtualization Manager" screen in Firefox using "ovirt.localdomain.local:8700" as URL, but can't enter any of the portals (requiring access to port 8701)

José E ("Richie") Piovanetti, MD, MS
M: 787-615-4884 | richiepiovanetti at healthcareinfopartners.com