[Users] tech talk on KVM and oVirt !!

Udayendu Kar ukar at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 05:50:47 UTC 2013

Hi Doron,

Thanks you very much for giving your valuable attention to this e-mail.

I am going to attach the slides that I have used during the time of my presentation.

Post to the talk, the students have already started using the fedora & KVM based VMs for their project work. Few of them are also showing their interest into networking domain and development through python. So I think if we can help and motivate them little bit then we can some good engineers in future those can contribute to the corresponding projects.

BR,
Uday

========