[Users] RFE: sorting and searching in Disks/Direct LUN

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 14:03:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

there's already an RFE for supporting column sorting in main/sub tab grids: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/893999

The above mentioned RFE could be generalized to support all grids, including the ones found in dialogs, such as "Add Virtual Disk" dialog. However, we need to distinguish between two different kinds of grids: ones that display page-able data (such as main/tab grids) and ones that display non-page-able data (such as grids in dialogs). For the latter, we could simply implement client-side sorting.

Quick alternative (workaround) is to add some "sort LUNs by ID" checkbox in the dialog, what do you think guys?

Vojtech