[Users] Disk quota and templates bug?

Ofri Masad omasad at redhat.com
Sun Jun 2 11:37:02 UTC 2013

Hi Jure,

The opened bug is not suppose to be in version 3.2.2
I've tried to reproduce the bug in 3.2.2 but could not reproduce it.

I would like to get to the bottom of this and in order to do so I'll need your help with a detailed description of the bug.
few things I would like to make sure:
 - The user which tries to create the VM from template is defined quota consumer for at least one quota.
 - The user quota include resource allocation to the storage domain which holds the VM disk.

thanks in advance,
Ofri