[Users] Disk quota and templates bug?

Jure Kranjc jure.kranjc at arnes.si
Tue Jun 4 07:00:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yes, the user which tries to create a VM is a quota consumer, his quota
is defined on a datacenter. Storage quota for that perticular user is
set for 'all storage domains' (tried setting storage quota only on
storage domain, same result). We noticed that the bug only shows when we
create a VM from a template with thin provisioned disk. If template's
disk is preallocated, newly created disks are assigned ok (doesn't
matter if new VM's disk is preallocated or thin provisioned).
Let me know if you need more info.
JureKr