[Users] Last removed host from DC cannot be installed again

Noam Slomianko nslomian at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 07:53:25 UTC 2013

vds_name holds the name you give to the Host in the UI when you add it to ovirt.
So make sure that you try and give it a new name when you add it in the UI and that no other host has this name.

If you enter in ovirt a new name that you have never used for any other host and still get this message I believe that this is a bug and that the error message is wrong somehow.
In that case please attach engine logs.

Noam.