[Users] any way to change VM timezone during import?

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:37:19 UTC 2013

Ah, yea - I've read your thread. Was confused that you sad engine didn't
honoured your changes in db, so didn't tried it myself in first place.
Now tried that myself - it worked :) Though 'utc_diff' for my VM's were
'null' allready, but changing 'time_zone' in 'vm_static' did the job.

Thanks for help, my problem solved!

Yuriy Demchenko