[Users] user can not create a snapshot

Andrej Bagon andrej.bagon at arnes.si
Wed Jun 12 12:42:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I digged into the problem and the user has the UserVmManager privileges
on the VM. The problem must be with the creation of the VM from
template, where the userfrontend does not assign the right quota to the
disk when creating a vm from template. This was also notified by Jure in
the "[Users] Disk quota and templates bug?" thread.

If I assign the right dick quota to the user (his quota) the snapshoting
works.

We will wait for the fix on the create vm from template disk quota fix.

Thank you.