[Users] oVirt and IPA (LDAP/KERBEROS)

James James jreg2k at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:09:54 UTC 2013

ok Thanks for your answer.

I don't have a SRV record in my DNS so I have just installed dnsmasq on my
ovirt-engine server and add :

in /etc/dnsmasq.conf
svr-host = _ldap._tcp.example.com,ldapserver.example.com,389
srv-host=_kerberos._tcp.example.com,krb5.example.com,88

in /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver MY_OVIRT-ENGINE_IP_ADDRESS

on the top of namserver

and everything works.