[Users] Disk migration

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Fri Jun 14 10:40:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

With version 3.2.1, when I move a disk from one storage domain to another allways get the message "User admin at internal have failed to move disk WEB1_Disk1 to domain NAS1", but on the Disks options, under Storage Domain(s) I have the information it as moved the disk to domain NAS1.
Who is right?

If I try to make a snapshot get an error saying that the image does not exist .
The really bad thing is if I shutdown the VM, cannot start it again, the error message is "Failed to run VM teste (User: admin at internal)."

Any idea what I can do?

Regards
Jose

--