[Users] cpu stuck after joining fedora 18 node to ovirt

Pavia Daniele dan.pavia at eng.it
Mon Jun 17 11:41:31 UTC 2013

Hi Joop,
thanks for your feedback, the workaround you suggested did the trick. I
noticed that we've got other ovirt nodes running fine with
kernel-3.9.4-200.fc18.x86_64 but that does not seem to be present in the
fedora stable repo. Looks like we were having issues with
kernel-3.9.5-201.fc18.x86_64.

I owe you one ice-cold beer.

Cheers,
Daniele