[Users] Booting oVirt CentOS nodes from PXE ?

Matt Curry mcurry at skopos.us
Mon Jun 17 15:33:27 UTC 2013

Yeah it works fine; I do a LOT of them.
[Skopos Website]<http://www.skoposfinancial.com/>       MATT CURRY  | Sr. Systems Administrator  | Skopos Web<http://www.skoposfinancial.com/>
e:  mcurry at skopos.us<mailto:mcurry at skopos.us>  t:  214.520.4600 x 5042  f:  214.520.5079 [LinkedIn]  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/skopos-financial>

From: "Matt ." <yamakasi.014 at gmail.com<mailto:yamakasi.014 at gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, June 17, 2013 10:20 AM
To: users <users at ovirt.org<mailto:users at ovirt.org>>
Subject: [Users] Booting oVirt CentOS nodes from PXE ?

Hi All,

I'm wondering if it's possible to PXE boot nodes so we don't need to install every server on local disks.

I have read something in the docs about a Fedora ISO, but how does this work and will it be possible with CentOS ?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Matt

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind SKOPOS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.