[Users] Bonding - VMs Network performance problem

Ricardo Esteves maverick.pt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:36:46 UTC 2013

Good afternoon,

Yes, the "Save network configuration" is checked, configurations are
persistent across boots.

The problem is not the persistence of the configurations, the problem is
that after a reboot the network performance on the VMs is very bad, and
to fix it i need to remove the bonding and add it again.

In attachment, the screenshots of my network configuration.

Best regards,
Ricardo Esteves.