[Users] Fedora 19 and oVirt

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:22:36 UTC 2013

I know for the past couple releases, oVirt has been released after a Fedora release (e.g. 3.1 shortly after Fedora 17, 3.2 shortly after Fedora 18). Based on the meeting notes it looks like 3.3 will release 6 weeks after Fedora 19 if both timelines hold steady.

Will oVirt 3.2 be supported or work in Fedora 19? I noticed that 3.1 is what is in the Fedora 19 repo.
Will oVirt 3.2 ever be pushed to Fedora 18 updates repo? Currently it's 3.1 which I think is broken in 18, no?

I'm also surprised oVirt 3.2/3.3 isn't listed on the Feature Page - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/19/FeatureList
I always add the oVirt repos, but I wasn't sure if the aim was for oVirt in the Fedora repos.