[Users] Issue with oVirt 3.3

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 06:49:56 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I know about this problem, the fix has been already merged in upstream (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/15727/). The problem is with unupdated apache proxy config. The proxy is blocking the .../console/console.vv requests. For quick-fix please edit /share/ovirt-engine/conf/ovirt-engine-proxy.conf.in and change:
console.vv$
console/

Thanks and sorry for the trouble,
F.