[Users] use case information

Theron Conrey tconrey at redhat.com
Mon Jun 24 13:17:28 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone!

If you made it to Red Hat Summit I hope you had a moment to stop by the oVirt booth in the developer lounge and say Hello!  It was a great show and we had a lot of interest in oVirt from attendees.  It was great working with Mike and Einav at the booth and I think it was a great show!

One of the ideas coming out of summit was a "user showcase" page on the oVirt website with a list or some additional information about deployments of oVirt in the wild.  We've got some of the usual suspects in mind but we want to hear from more of you!

Is your organization using oVirt?
How many VMs are being managed?
How many KVM hosts are deployed?

Let us know!