[Users] FW: ovirt 3.2.1 custom bonding options

Sven Knohsalla s.knohsalla at netbiscuits.com
Wed Jun 26 07:46:29 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

I first tried this without setting miimode, but then miimode pull was set to 0ms (oVirt engine 3.2.1)
(via /proc/net/bonding/bond[n])

This was the reason why I added miimode=100 setting to custom bonding option in oVirt.
As this is a very common setting, I would suggest to make it default for oVirt too ?

Cheers,
Sven.

Sven Knohsalla | System Administration | Netbiscuits

Office +49 631 68036 433 | Fax +49 631 68036 111  |E-Mail s.knohsalla at netbiscuits.com | Skype: netbiscuits.admin
Netbiscuits GmbH | Europaallee 10 | 67657 | GERMANY