[Users] log file where are stored event engine log

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Thu Jun 27 13:57:42 UTC 2013

the logs you should be looking at are engine.log and vdsm.log.

perhaps your logs have rotated so you cannot see the errors or the
events in the event log were caused by something else which you are not
looking for.

In the event log you have a time stamp so you can see what time the
event was logged and make sure you are looking at the correct logs.

On 06/27/2013 04:48 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
> hello,
>
> I'm looking for where finding the file that contains more information
> about such log event messages as :" Invalid status on Data Center
> Vardar. Setting status to Non-Responsive" or "
> Failed to activate Storage Domain VardarDATA (Data Center Vardar) by
> admin at internal" into the events tab"
>
> I tried into /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log and
> /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log but I found nothing similar inside.
>
> I'm stuck, anyone knows which files are concerned?
> --
> Nathanaël Blanchet
>
> Supervision réseau
> Pôle exploitation et maintenance