[Users] [Engine-devel] Migrating engine-setup to otopi

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Thu Mar 14 12:06:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 07:52:31AM -0400, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

> [...]

Would it be useful to start to provide an ovirt-overlay for this? I
already started https://github.com/ekohl/ovirt-overlay where I packaged
ovirt-shell and its dependencies (including ovirt-sdk-python). I'd be
happy to extend this with more packages based on the info available on
http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/OVirt.