[Users] call for content! oVirt Workshop Intel Campus, Shanghai China 8-9 May 2013
theron at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 18:57:20 EST 2013
We are actively seeking speakers for the oVirt workshop which will be
held on Intel's Shanghai Campus, 8-9 May 2013.
We are interested in talks in the following areas:
* Getting started developing oVirt
* oVirt for the systems administrator
* Where oVirt fits in the enterprise
* Gluster Integration
* leveraging oVirt for Gluster deployments
* Case studies on cost savings with oVirt and Open Source data center virtualization
* Troubleshooting oVirt
* Hardware optimations for virtualization
* oVirt Plugin development
* oVirt architecture from a security and best practices point of view.
* oVirt Project Roadmaps
* Deep dives into features/areas
* Deep dives into code/debugging
Please submit talk proposals for review by sending an email to workshop-pc at ovirt.org.
Please include your full name, speaker biography and your talk abstract. We will accept submissions through Friday, 29 March 2013 at 23:59 PST. Speakers will be notified of acceptance by Monday, 8 April 2013.
Accepted speakers should plan to submit their slides to the workshop-pc at ovirt.org mailing list no later than close of business on Monday, 22 April 2013.
Registration and workshop logistical information will be posted soon, keep your eyes open for further announcements!
Thank you all for your participation!
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
More information about the Users