[Users] webadmin login issues with AD

Keith Mitchell kamitch at cisco.com
Sun Mar 3 13:26:16 UTC 2013

On 3/3/13 7:42 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

> [...]
I guess I don't understand why ovirt needs to do that.  You should be
able to get the list of groups a user is a member which I thought was
sufficient for most apps to determine authorization.

I know we use AD authentication for a lot of things and i've never hit
this before.

Changing the AD config isn't something I can do so it sounds like there
is no workaround and i'll just have to live with the local
authentication.  Or pehaps I can stick some ldap server in front of AD that