[Users] webadmin login issues with AD

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sun Mar 3 13:37:20 UTC 2013

On 03/03/2013 15:26, Keith Mitchell wrote:
> On 3/3/13 7:42 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

actually the issue is not getting the list of groups, rather than ovirt
is is checking which other groups these groups are part of, to make sure
user gets the right permissions from nested groups as well. we didn't
find an easy way to do this which doesn't involve looping on all the groups.
is this common for most users in your AD to have 300-400 groups?

Thanks,
    Itamar