[Users] ovirt / 2 iscsi storage domains / same LUN IDs

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:59:49 UTC 2013

Hi Ayal,

Thanks for that - I was thinking the same after I did some more testing
last week - e.g. shared a image file from a different iscsi target and
the same iscsi target, the lun on the "same target" changed, the one on
the "other target" did again the same - so I figured it had something to
do with tgtd.

Thanks for below, I was looking into those options to try next week :) ...

Thanks
Alex