[Users] Ovirt node power off

Jakub Bittner j.bittner at nbu.cz
Tue Mar 5 12:07:34 UTC 2013

Hello,

we found strange issue. We have 2 nodes node1 and node2, I created
virtual server called Debian with "High available" and started it on
node2. Than I unplug power from node2 (physically). Ovirt management
found, that node2 is down, but virtual called Debian which runs on it
(powered off node2) is still active in ovirt management and I can not
turn it off even I can not switch node2 to maintenance. Is there any way
how to force ovirt management console to shutdown the VM?

Thank you for help.

Jakub Bittner