[Users] Ovirt node power off

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 12:13:52 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

ovirt need power management (PM) set on the host in order to handle these situations,
do you have PM configured? if you have, the node should be automatically restarted after few minutes,
and vm will restart on second host.

if not, if you are sure the host is indeed powered off, and the vm is not running there,
you can right click the failed host, and click "mark host as rebooted"
it should fix the problem (vm will move to down and should be auto started on second host)