[Users] Ovirt + Spice + VDI

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Mar 6 07:15:17 UTC 2013

Mohsen Saeedi:
> Hi
> I want to know, we are force to install one windows per user? does
> spice can provide a multi remote connection to a single windows XP
> machine?
> I want to install one windows XP as virtual desktop and then share it
> with more than one users.is it possible in now or in the futures?
I think you are talking about mutiple sessions in one windows desktop
servers.    I believe you must use RDP protocol to access those
sessions.  Spice is for one window desktop per user.

> Thanks

---
?? Shu Ming
Open Virtualization Engineerning; CSTL, IBM Corp.
Tel: 86-10-82451626  Tieline: 9051626 E-mail: shuming at cn.ibm.com or shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Address: 3/F Ring Building, ZhongGuanCun Software Park, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, PRC