[Users] clone vm from snapshot problem in 3.2

Alissa Bonas abonas at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:24:19 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

What is important here is to check the boot properties of both devices as they are configured for the master and clone.
They might not be swapped, the order in the console is not necessarily the issue here.
Please attach vdsm.log with times of both machines boot. the properties of the devices boot should be part of the startup command so it should help to investigate the issue.
Thanks