[Users] Configure spice plugin for wan

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:36:02 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 01:50 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
>> I was also able to connect to the infra with the windows 7 VM.
>> After restarting vdsmd I was indeed able to see ip and applications for the VM in web admin gui
>> Still no wan options in user portal.
> Logs for vdsm of this infra with Windows 7 VM here:
> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTGk1d0x5N2NQZ2c/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Gianluca
Did you configure Windows 7 also in the configuration for the VM in the
admin portal? If not you might need to shutdown the VM and edit the
settings to Windows 7.
Then you should be able to see the WAN option.-- Regards, Vinzenz
Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer RedHat Engineering Virtualization R
& D Phone: +420 532 294 625 IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo Better
technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration. See
how it works at redhat.com