[Users] Configure spice plugin for wan

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 09:07:36 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 09:48 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Vinzenz Feenstra wrote:
>
>> Did you configure Windows 7 also in the configuration for the VM in the
>> admin portal? If not you might need to shutdown the VM and edit the settings
>> to Windows 7.
>> Then you should be able to see the WAN option.-- Regards, Vinzenz Feenstra |
> WHat do you mean with
>
> "
> Did you configure Windows 7 also in the configuration for the VM in
> the admin portal?
> "
>
> I configured OS as Windows 7 from the beginning.
> I set spice as protocol in console section, in fact from the beginning
> I was able to connect via spice
> I don't see any other settings related to wan optiization in
> create/edit part of the VM....
The WAN option should be then visible in the UI in the user portal. Not
in the configuration of the VM.
The option for the Operating System must be set where I have shown it in
the screenshot attached.

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com