[Users] Cluster, hosts, everything down and totally stuck

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 10:03:02 UTC 2013

My cluster is totally down and I'm completely stuck.

I cannot set a host in maintenance, stop a VM because it has a unknown
state, so also the host where this one is on. A new added node cannot find
the storage because all are down but the NFS is up.

On the node that is "unknown" all interfaces are up, on the new added host
all are down following ovirt, but are actually up.

Because of this I'm stuck between 2 or 4 walls and I'm not able to fix this
in some way.

What are my options ? I'm thinking of setting the VM that is stuck on my
existing host to off by editing the DB of ovirt.

I hope we can sort this out.

Cheers,

Matt