[Users] iSCSI multipath with EqualLogic SAN

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:14:47 UTC 2013

I think you should have p1p2 on a different network ;) .. same with the
san, one NIC should/could be on a different network (or probably for
you, the 2nd head should be in a different network?) ... i've got that
working OK with a iSCSI target service on centos and multipath does
everything as expected ..

alex