[Users] Upgrade 3.1 to 3.2

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:21:48 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

I thought I'd report back to let you know my upgrade went smoothly to
3.2. I did put my entire cluster and hosts into maintenance mode
though, so it probably won't suit you.

I used the same
guide(http://wiki.dreyou.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=ovirt_rpm_update31to32)
, but it has kindly been updated by Andrey with a little additional
info and the repo itself has been updated.

Thanks for your assistance, all the best to you for your upgrade.

Regards.

Neil Wilson.