[Users] Users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 79

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 13:36:54 UTC 2013

On 03/11/2013 11:45 PM, xianghuadu wrote:
> That, in this case, how can good will originally don't run the ovirt platform vm migration to the ovirt platform

in 3.2, you can create a VM and attach an external disk from a LUN to it
directly.
usually, we create a storage domain on a LUN to use it for mulitple
disks/VMs.
but if you want to keep you LUN, you can just add it as a disk to a VM.
(make sure you don't run the other old VM or it *will* corrupt your disk)