[Users] Upgrade 3.1 to 3.2

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:53:46 UTC 2013

Thanks all,

So I will need to either have a maint window for this (stop all VMs, etc.)
or have a "spare" machine with 96 GB memory :) ... well, we'll see ... i
think only real option at the moment is to stop the VMs to do this ...

Thanks!
Alex

| RHCE | Senior Systems Engineer | www.vcore.co | www.vsearchcloud.com |