[Users] Configure spice plugin for wan

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:00:47 UTC 2013

Hello, any update on logs contents?

coming back to what Itamar wrote some mails ago:
2. for ovirt to see list of applications, you need to have the
ovirt-guest-agent installed as well, not just the spice one.

Now I see some applications listed, but I don't see ovirt-guest-agent
itself between them... could it be an issue?
Actually I think ovirt-guest-agent is a service not an application, correct?

Is there any way to copy/paste and/or extract the list of applications
I see listed in webadmin gui, so that you can crosscheck?

Gianluca