[Users] HowTo: Spice ActiveX Plugin/Virt Viewer Console on oVirt 3.1

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Wed Mar 13 12:46:23 UTC 2013

tis 2013-03-12 klockan 16:05 -0500 skrev Dead Horse:
Nicely done!
I actually ended up cleaning that page up at a later date as well. Also ended up styling it to match the html/CSS I use to replace the stock html and styles with when I re-brand things.

- DHC

Well, you´re far too kind, it´s more of a hack-job really. I mean, standards compliance, what´s that?;) But at least it renders the same on many different OS's and browsers, most importantly Win/IE, and I put in additional fixes to make it look the same on iOS and Android as well.

/usr/share/ovirt-engine/engine.ear/root.war/spice.html:
http://pastebin.com/7UPxKqvW

/usr/share/ovirt-engine/engine.ear/root.war/spice.css:
http://pastebin.com/XRejaAgs