[Users] iSCSI Storage mirror

Tal Nisan tnisan at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 16:49:05 UTC 2013

As for the oVirt point of view, oVirt does not support storage mirroring
out of the box unless it used with Gluster FS
As for the iSCSI mirroring, what exactly do you mean by mirroring? If
you refer to replication then you should probably use Gluster for that
matter, if not, can you please send me the actions you are to do
manually to try and achieve this mirroring so I can understand better