[Users] Mint13 32bit VM crashing after Latest Centos6.3 64bit patching

John Baldwin jembe65 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 18:34:05 UTC 2013

A significant amount of patches were installed recently on a my lab CentOS
6.3 64bit Host.  Many "cr" patches installed which I believe contain what
will be part of the soon to release CentOS 6.4.  Booting from Virtual CD
images Mint13 32bit Mate install crashes with a qemu dump.  The Mint 14 32
bit mate image boots up with no issues.  Doing a strings on the core dump
show the following code:
  /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2
{)V]U|   .gdbinit
Recursive internal problem.
Is this a known issue.  I can provide more debug info if this would be
worth
checking out

John Baldwin  Sr. Unix Systems Administrator, Clearwater, FL