[Users] CFP reminder for Shanghai

Theron Conrey tconrey at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 15:06:55 UTC 2013

one or two folks have commented on the fact they didn't see the last CFP email that was sent out.  I thought I'd repost it here.  I'm looking forward to getting some more submissions and we hope that we'll see you in Shanghai!

----------------------

Hi Everyone,

We are actively seeking speakers for the oVirt workshop which will be
held on Intel's Shanghai Campus, 8-9 May 2013.

We are interested in talks in the following areas:

* Getting started developing oVirt
* oVirt for the systems administrator
* Where oVirt fits in the enterprise
* Gluster Integration
* leveraging oVirt for Gluster deployments
* Case studies on cost savings with oVirt and Open Source data center virtualization
* Troubleshooting oVirt
* Hardware optimizations for virtualization
* oVirt Plugin development
* oVirt architecture from a security and best practices point of view.
* oVirt Project Roadmaps
* Deep dives into features/areas
* Deep dives into code/debugging

Please submit talk proposals for review by sending an email to workshop-pc at ovirt.org.

Please include your full name, speaker biography and your talk abstract. We will accept submissions through Friday, 29 March 2013 at 23:59 PST. Speakers will be notified of acceptance by Monday, 8 April 2013.

Registration can be found here: http://ovirtshanghai2013.eventbrite.com/
Hotel and lodging information can be found here: http://www.ovirt.org/Intel_Workshop_May_2013

Keep your eyes open for further announcements!

Thank you all for your participation!
--
Theron Conrey
Open Source and Standards, Red Hat