[Users] [Engine-devel] Features requests for the setup/configuration utilities - feedback requested

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 18:07:21 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

We cannot mention yum specific features in setup context any more... this is part of the mission.

We should reconsider the locking of version - no product uses this.

After upgrade of packages, product should either know not to start or upgrade the database when restarted, or better know to work with older schema.

The version lock should be removed as soon as possible.

Alon