[Users] BUG: soft lockup

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Fri Mar 15 20:55:11 UTC 2013

Well, this happens a second time. I did an upgrade to the system, engine and fedora18 hosts, oVirt Engine Version: 3.2.1-1.fc18. Now I have a 2 Fujitsu servers. Both with kernel 3.8.2 - 206.fc18.x86_64, CPU one host : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3430  @ 2.40GHz (SMT Disabled), CPU other host : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3450 (SMT Enabled), installed packages on both hosts:
vdsm-python-4.10.3-9.fc18.x86_64
vdsm-gluster-4.10.3-9.fc18.noarch
vdsm-cli-4.10.3-9.fc18.noarch
vdsm-xmlrpc-4.10.3-9.fc18.noarch
vdsm-4.10.3-9.fc18.x86_64

When I add the second host start having this errors, BUG: soft lockup, and the host died.

Should a kernel downgrade solve the problem?